Come aboard the Horicon and enjoy this one-hour afternoon cruise and enjoy daily drink specials!
COUNTRY LINE DANCING CRUISE
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Seniors / Veterans / Acting Military Must have Valid ID
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 2 and under | Infants must be accompanied by at least one adult
Country Night and Line Dancing w/ CMA Winner Kevin Richards
Join CMA Winner Kevin Richards & The Country Kickers for a fun night of Country Line Dancing with Lake George Shoreline Cruises. Two decks of dancing to keep everyone moving! Beginner Line Dance Lessons for First-Timers & Newbies on Deck 1 with Open Country Line Dancing For All Levels & Regulars on Deck 2. All Ages & Abilities Welcome.
- Deck 1- Beginner Line Dance Lessons For First-Timers
- Deck 2- Country Line Dancing For All Levels
About the Boat: THE ADIRONDAC
In the summer of 2004, a new member was added to the Shoreline fleet; the 400-passenger Adirondac. This beautiful ship is 115 feet in length and has a turn-of-the-century design combined with state-of-the-art technology. This vessel is designed after late 19th-century touring ships. The Adirondac has been created with the comfort of the passenger in mind. The boat is handicapped accessible, air-conditioned, and heated on the first deck. There are two full-service bars located on the first and second decks. She will seat 200 for fine dining on the first deck with a potential for 200 for dining on the second deck. The atrium opens up to expose the second deck to the sun and stars. On the third deck, you will find a bridal room that can also serve as a private dining room.
- 115 Foot Luxury Ship
- Maximum of 400 Guests
- Beverage Bars 1st & 2nd deck
- 1st Deck Allows Seating to 200 People for Fine Dining
- Atrium that Exposes 2nd Deck to Sun and Stars
- Third Deck has a Bridal Suite/Private Dining Room
- Restrooms on Board