2 HOUR SUNSET CRUISE
- Child Ages 12-20
- Infant Ages 2 and under | Infants must be accompanied by at least one adult
All Aboard the Adirondac
Spend your evening aboard the Adirondac sailing through the scenic bays of Lake George. Food or Beverage not included in the ticket price.
About the Boat: THE ADIRONDAC
In the summer of 2004, a new member was added to the Shoreline fleet; the 400 passenger Adirondac. This beautiful ship is 115 feet in length and has a turn-of-the century design combined with state-of-the-art technology. This vessel is designed after late 19th century touring ships. The Adirondac has been created with the comfort of the passenger in mind. The boat is handicapped accessible, air-conditioned and heated on the first deck. There are two full service bars located on the first and second decks. She will seat 200 for fine dining on the first deck with a potential for 200 for dining on the second deck. The atrium opens up to expose the second deck to the sun and stars. On the third deck you will find a bridal room that can also serve as a private dining room.
- 115 Foot Luxury Ship
- Maximum of 400 Guests
- Beverage Bars 1st & 2nd deck
- 1st Deck Allows Seating to 200 People for Fine Dining
- Atrium that Exposes 2nd Deck to Sun and Stars
- Third Deck has a Bridal Suite/Private Dining Room
- Restrooms on Board
- Weather Appropriate Clothing (Light jackets may be preferred)
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat
- Photo I.D if over 21 and purchasing alcohol
Well-behaved leashed dogs are allowed.