The best way to see Lake George! Cruise along the shores of the lake and marvel at the pristine waters, stunning mountains, and picturesque islands.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 2 and under | Infants must be accompanied by at least one adult
ENJOY LAKE GEORGE AND CAPTURE THE AMAZING VIEWS OF THE ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS.
End your day with an evening sunset aboard the Adirondac or Horicon for dinner or just a relaxing cruise. You will sail through the beautiful bays of Lake George and capture the amazing views of the Adirondack Mountains.
- 1.5 Hour Cruise | Live Entertainment or XM Music
- Alcohol and other drinks available for purchase on board. Drinks not included in ticket price.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat
- Photo I.D if over 21 and purchasing alcohol
No pets allowed.
In the summer of 2004, a new member was added to the Shoreline fleet; the 400 passenger Adirondac. This beautiful ship is 115 feet in length and has a turn-of-the-century design combined with state-of-the-art technology. This vessel is designed after late 19th-century touring ships. The Adirondac has been created with the comfort of the passenger in mind. The boat is handicapped accessible, air-conditioned, and heated on the first deck. There are two full-service bars located on the first and second decks. She will seat 200 for fine dining on the first deck with a potential for 200 for dining on the second deck. The atrium opens up to expose the second deck to the sun and stars. On the third deck, you will find a bridal room that can also serve as a private dining room.
- 115 Foot Luxury Ship
- Maximum of 400 Guests
- Beverage Bars 1st & 2nd deck
- 1st Deck Allows Seating to 200 People for Fine Dining
- Atrium that Exposes 2nd Deck to Sun and Stars
- Third Deck has a Bridal Suite/Private Dining Room
- Restrooms on Board