Come aboard the Horicon and enjoy this one-hour afternoon cruise and enjoy daily drink specials!
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 2 and under | Infants must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Seniors / Veterans / Acting Military Must have Valid ID
LEARN ABOUT LAKE GEORGE'S HISTORY ON A SIGHTSEEING CRUISE
Come enjoy a one-hour narrated cruise around beautiful Lake George. Discover the local history of the Revolutionary and French & Indian wars. Witness the geographic and physical locations of historical events that have been documented in time. Learn about the Peabodys, Trasks, and other influential people that settled along Millionaire’s Row and the role that they played in historical Lake George. Cruise along the shores of the lake and marvel at the pristine waters, stunning mountains, and picturesque islands.
Leashed dogs welcome! Coffee, tea, snacks, and full bar available for purchase. Food and beverages not included in the ticket price.
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Photo I.D. if over 21 and purchasing alcohol