Come aboard the Horicon and enjoy this one-hour happy hour cruise on Lake George!
HAPPY HOUR CRUISE ON THE ADIRONDAC
- Adult 21+ Ages 21 and up
- Seniors / Veterans / Acting Military Must have Valid ID
- Youth Ages 12-20
- Child Ages 3-11
- Infant Ages 2 and under | Infants must be accompanied by at least one adult
Enjoy Drinks With Us On Lake George!
Come aboard the Adirondac and enjoy this one-hour happy hour cruise. Guests over the age of 21 years old (ID REQUIRED) will receive one complimentary wine or beer. Leashed dogs welcome! Coffee, tea, snacks & full bar available for purchase.
About the Boat: THE ADIRONDAC
In the summer of 2004, a new member was added to the Shoreline fleet; the 400 passenger Adirondac. This beautiful ship is 115 feet in length and has a turn-of-the century design combined with state-of-the-art technology. This vessel is designed after late 19th century touring ships. The Adirondac has been created with the comfort of the passenger in mind. The boat is handicapped accessible, air-conditioned and heated on the first deck. There are two full service bars located on the first and second decks. She will seat 200 for fine dining on the first deck with a potential for 200 for dining on the second deck. The atrium opens up to expose the second deck to the sun and stars. On the third deck you will find a bridal room that can also serve as a private dining room.
- 115 Foot Luxury Ship
- Maximum of 400 Guests
- Beverage Bars 1st & 2nd deck
- 1st Deck Allows Seating to 200 People for Fine Dining
- Atrium that Exposes 2nd Deck to Sun and Stars
- Third Deck has a Bridal Suite/Private Dining Room
- Restrooms on Board
One Hour Cruise, Guests 21+ get one complimentary wine or beer!
Additional Food and Beverage for purchase at cash bar.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing (Light jackets may be preferred)
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat
- Photo I.D if over 21 and purchasing alcohol
Well-behaved leashed dogs are allowed.